Our tiny homes are built for those that want the freedom to relocate when and wherever they want. Start by choosing a basic plan then work with our designers to customize it to your needs.
Here are the basic plans. If you don’t see what you need, contact us to discuss something that will work for you.
If you enjoy living life like every minute is precious our Hill Crest model is built for you. The saying “a place for everything and everything in it’s place” could have been invented with this tiny house in mind.
This alternate siding and roof line include a lower shake with upper bat and board and a dutch-hip gable.
- Smart Panel Siding
- 2 X 4 Douglas Fir Wall Framing
- T&G CDX Plywood Floor with VOC-compliant Adhesive
- R-15 Fire Resistant Insulation
- Acrylic Latex Plus Silicone on All Seams
- TyVek Wrap Moisture Barrier
- Triple Pane Gas Filled Windows
- Amp 6-Space 12-Circuit Box
- 6-19 T90 600 Volt Main
- 12-3 500 Watt for Major Appliances
- Panel Grounding to Frame of Trailer
- GFCI Protected Lines
- Recessed LED Lighting
- Exterior 50 Amp RV Inlet
- 1/2” PEX Water Lines
- 1 RV Exterior Inlet for Hose
- 1-1/2” Black ABS on Drains and Vents
- 10 Gallon Electric Water Heater
If you would like us to contact you by phone please include your phone # in the Message portion of this form.
A completely open design allowing you to fully enjoy the majesty of your surroundings.
For the “Do It Yourselfer” here is a shell construction that can be finished to your liking. The structure can range from bare framing to exterior finished roof, windows, doors and siding.